Our Handheld Honey Refractometer is simple to operate and provides quick, accurate measurements for honey sampling.
This unique refractometer features three scales for honey moisture, brix, and baume. It also has automatic temperature compensation (ATC) and comes with a one year warranty.
Each order includes a vinyl carrying case, plastic transfer pipette, calibration screwdriver, and operation manual.
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- One-Year Warranty
Model Number: HMX-1
Brix Range: 58 to 92%
Brix Resolution: 0.5%
Brix Accuracy: ±0.5%
Water Range: 13 to 27%
Water Resolution: 1%
Water Accuracy: ±1%
Baume Range: 38 to 43°
Baume Resolution: 0.5°
Baume Accuracy: ±0.5°
ATC Range: 10 to 30°C (50 to 86°F)
Max Sample Temp: 90°C (149°F)
Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.8 in. (40 x 40 x 148 mm)
Weight: 0.49 lbs. (220 g)