- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
LOW TEMP PCR© RACK 96 WELL
Low Temp PCR Rack
Slide, Set, Work & Store PCR Samples
The PCR Storage Rack, by Heathrow Scientific, offers a sleek and modern design that’s packed full of features. The patent pending design offers a unique lid the rack slides out from, and then rotates 180°, to become a convenient stand the rack sits on. Ergonomic textured finger grips provide a secure hold, reducing the chance of dropping the PCR rack, and makes handling and transportation easy, especially when using gloves. The lid has a side opening that enables faster cooling of samples to ensure integrity and is made from translucent polycarbonate for easy sample and well identification.
The PCR rack base is made from robust ABS construction that helps keep samples safe so you don’t have to spend extra money and time on expensive retesting. A location ID of numbers and letters allows for organized sample placement which results in easy and quick sample retrieval. The PCR rack has a closed base design that helps samples integrity by staying cold longer.
The PCR storage rack is versatile; it can be used on a bench top or for freezer storage. The compact footprint is stackable, which helps save valuable space in the lab. The PCR storage rack is offered in multiple colors for coding options.
- The lid is ambidextrous; it can be switched to accommodate left or right hand orientation
- The lid is detachable
- Holds 0.2mL tubes, individual or strip
- 96 wells 8 x 12 configuration
- Store down to -80ºC. Must use tubes capable of being stored at the required temperature of the user
- Not recommended for autoclaving
- US Patent Pending, Community Design No: 004101756-0001-0002