- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
ARCTIC SQUARES® POLYCARBONATE BOXES
POLYCARBONATE CRYOSTORAGE BOXES
Safely store vials from -196 to +121°C in mechanical freezers as well as liquid nitrogen!
Our polycarbonate boxes are designed with unique features to help orient, identify and access vials with ease.
- Hinged lid with built-in stop allows easy one-handed access to samples (not on 25 place)
- Forward-sloped base and high contrast indexing on the transparent lid ensure quick visual orientation
- Magnetic tipped forceps supplied with styles B and D help pick vials and remove boxes from freezer racking
- All boxes have vent and drainage holes, are stackable and autoclavable
- US Patent No. D529622 and EP registered design No. 00551429-0001, 00551429-0002, 00551429-0003
Ideal for small sampling. Hold 25 vials. Friction fit, slide-on lid.
B. 9 x 9 Array Standard Boxes
Hold tubes in an easy-to-pick formation. Popular array makes sample
retrieval simple. Hold 81 vials. Hinged lid. Includes forceps.
C. 10 x 10 Array Boxes
Hold the maximum number of tubes in standard footprint. Works best
with our internally-threaded Cryogenic Vials.
Hold 100 vials. Hinged lid. Includes forceps.