- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
Precise fluid control at your finger tips
Comfortable to hold and easy to use, the manual inline pipette controller was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation.
A “T” bar thumb lever controls the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 mL in size.
Operation is simple:
- Squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid
- Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette
- Push the control lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid
- Press the central bulb on the unit to blow-out any remaining fluid if necessary
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 - 100 mL
- Includes a replaceable .45μm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Polypropylene nozzle , silicone pipette adapter are Autoclavable
One Year Warranty