- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
CHAIN TUBE RACK
Work outside the traditional tube rack box shape, or don’t. You decide. Now you can configure a tube rack to meet your requirements instead of the other way around.
The Chain Tube Rack has a unique linkable design that enables the possibility of multiple configurations to form different shaped tube racks. Each well has the flexibility to hold 5 mL tubes on one side or rotate it 180° to hold 15 mL or 15-17 mm tubes (round and conical bottom). Mix and match the well sizes to create one rack that holds multiple sized tubes in a variety of fun and functional configurations.
- Chain Tube Rack can be modified to be used in multiple applications including: in water or ice baths, in phlebotomy trays, in a Duraporter® specimen transport case or anywhere a tube rack is needed
- Maximize your valuable bench space with the flexibility to hold multiple size tubes (5/15 mL and 15-17mm tubes) in one configurable rack
- Open design allows exposure to water and ice baths and helps reduce identification errors
- Create different shapes and rack sizes with up to 16 wells depending on the need: straight line, a circle, 2 x 8, 4 x 4, etc.
- Link together multiple Chain Rack packs to accommodate larger tube rack configuration requirements
- Assorted colors for easy identification of tubes or testing (blue, green, yellow and natural)
- Not autoclavable
- U.S.A. Patent Pending