- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
TRUE NORTH 0 C 12 PL MINICOOLER
MINI COOLER, 0°c, 12-Place
Protect temperature-sensitive samples at the bench or in the freezer.
Ideal for keeping PCR reagents, enzymes, and other biochemical reagents cool while working at the bench.
Filled with insulating gel, the mini coolers can also be used for controlled sample freezing and for longer temperature retention samples.
- Polycarbonate construction with rubber non-slip feet
- Gridded and keyed one-position lids for easy sample identification
- 0.5 mL tube adapters supplied as standard with the 0.5–2.0 mL tube size versions
- Temperature-retention graph supplied with each of the 7 styles
- Coolers 120072 and 120075 are filled with a non-toxic self-insulating gel
- Versions available for 0.5 and 1.5/2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials and a 96-place version for 0.2 mL tubes and assay plates