- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
FREE Ground (3-5 Day) Shipping on all U.S. Continental Web Orders!
Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge Bundle - MAGFUGE® MFC
Customize your high-speed centrifuge on the fly and make your job easierThe Multi-Function High-Speed Centrifuge bundle - MagFuge® MFC - helps everyone in your workplace adapt to the daily challenges that impact productivity and job satisfaction in the lab.
- Spin down samples from 0.2 ml to 5ml anywhere in the lab with multiple rotors and tube adapters included in the bundle.
- The perfect mix of speed (12,500 rpm) and size (down to 0.2 ml) for PCR, microfilter cell separation, and HPLC protocols (alternative instruments are more than double the price).
- Switch rotors without tools so operators work more efficiently.
- Since the price is so good, work around instrument-related bottlenecks by providing multiple high-speed centrifuges on site that easily adapt to operator priorities - everybody can quickly configure them when needed.
- Learn a single interface for multiple applications and make operators happier as they get more proficient in their jobs.
- Help operators work at their own pace, so they aren’t worried about other users watching the clock behind them.
- Avoid the hazards of moving precious samples around the lab and bring your centrifuge to them instead. It has a smaller footprint and slimmer profile than competing high-speed centrifuges.
- Have backup equipment ready if primary equipment breaks down. The MagFuge MFC bundle also includes a high performance magnetic stirrer adapter to stir samples of 3L or greater - and likely does it better than your dedicated stirrers.
You know the volumes you work with. You know the RPMs or RCF. And you know how long.Why waste time pouring over (and paying for) bells and whistles you don’t need. Your MagFuge MFC does it.
Everything is already bundled together for you
The Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge bundle includes:
- The MagFuge unit
- Three rotors:
- 5 mL tube rotor
- 1.5/2.0 mL tube rotor
- Magnetic stirrer rotor
- 12 tube adapters for 0.2 mL tubes
- 12 tube adapters for 0.5 mL tubes
- 2 silicone mats for the stirrer adapter
- 2 rare-earth PTFE coated stir bars
- 1 low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 cord sets
Help colleagues and help yourself
One of your colleagues already has samples spinning in the large centrifuge. Grab your Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge, lock in the rotor and tube adapters you need, and keep your day moving forward.
The stir bar on the magnetic stirrer your colleague needs is suddenly sitting lifelessly at the bottom of the flask. Pull out the MagFuge MFC high performance magnetic stirrer adapter and stir bars and let them continue their work(maybe even make their day more productive, since the adapter produces fewer spin-outs than most other single-purpose magnetic stirrers).
The Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge bundle makes your lab more adaptable and resilient, and makes everybody’s jobs easier.
End bottlenecks around other high-speed centrifuges
Where are the bottlenecks in your lab?
Most revolve around instruments in high demand. Place MagFuge high-speed centrifuge bundles in your storage room or in drawers around the lab so operators can quickly grab and configure them when other high-speed centrifuges or high performance magnetic stirrers are already in use.
Reduce sample spills
Carrying samples around the lab in glassware isn’t exactly dangerous work. But why not err on the side of safety?
Bring your high-speed centrifuge closer to your samples so you don’t risk the off chance of slipping on a wet floor, long shoelace, errant banana peel, or bumping into a distracted coworker.
Use your budget better in high school and university labs
Centrifuges and magnetic stirrers take up space. And they can consume your departmental budget quickly when you have to replace so many instruments at once.
The MagFuge Multi-Function high-speed Centrifuge bundle lets you:
- Consolidate your department’s expenses.
- Limit long-term instrument expenses.
- Offer more learning experiences to students.
- Use valuable storage space more efficiently.
- Set up and disassemble labs quickly.
- Spend less time maintaining and repairing centrifuges and magnetic stirrers.
It’s the preferred tool for teachers and professors in science labs across the US.
Make your lab and operators more adaptable
In the next decade, multi-function equipment will replace single-purpose instruments throughout the lab.
Where there is cross-functionality and similar technical anatomy, instruments will amalgamate.
The glassware washer/dryer in your lab used to be two instruments.The high-speed centrifuges and magnetic stirrers in your lab used to be two instruments.There was a time when you or your older colleagues carried an iPod and flip phone (and occasionally a camera or electronic organizer) until they were combined into a single device that’s more indispensable to your daily life than anything before.
Get your operators used to multi-function equipment and build standard operating procedures early so your lab can smoothly transition to a more adaptable, resilient, agile workflow and thrive over the next decade and more.
Be prepared for everything
There are bottlenecks. Breakdowns. Accidents. Equip your lab to succeed in unexpected conditions.
Place a test order with 2 bundles below and see how they impact daily operations. Then order more.
Watch it work: