- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
THIN FILM FREEZER BOX / CRYO BOX
Thin Film freezer boxes by Heathrow Scientific, were designed with sustainability in mind and are made from a specially formulated thin film polypropylene. Freezer boxes are moisture resistant, which significantly reduces the chance of mold growth. With superior durability, thin film polypropylene will outlast cardboard boxes that are susceptible to softening and producing dust and provide a vastly more cost effective alternative to polycarbonate boxes. Safe to use down to -196°C (vapour phase), they are compatible with low temperature storage vessels and mechanical freezers. Freezer Boxes are compatible with most standard 2" (50mm) freezer racking.
When it comes to saving valuable lab space, they are supplied “flat-packed”, which eliminates the hassle of stacking and reduces the amount of space needed for storage. When ready to use, assembly is easy and pre-assembled dividers are included with each box. The freezer boxes come complete in packs of 10, and are available in four different colors.
Cryo Box, Freezer Box, Test Tube Storage
- made from polypropylene material
- easy self-assemble boxes shipped flat-packed
- more durable than card boxes as they are not susceptible to moisture
- significantly reduces the chance of mold
- dividers included with the boxes
- can be used in mechanical freezers and vessels down to -196ºC ( Vapour Phase only)